Beauty and the Beast (2017)





Today I’d like to talk about the movie Beauty and the Beast. This movie is a remake version of the Disney animation Beauty and the Beast. Belle is played by Emma Watson. She is famous for playing Harry Potter’s Hermione. Beast is played by Dan Stevens.


The story is that Bell is the most beautiful girl in town. She met the Beast and they became closer. But a handsome (?) guy Gaston wants to marry Belle. It’s such a fantastic love story.


I want to tell you the good points of this movie. First,  this movie very carefully reproduces the original animation. I was very surprised when I watched Beauty and the Beast. Some soundtracks and a lot of scenes were good. And Emma Watson is VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In particular one of my favorite scenes is when Belle sings the first song. ↓

And I love the dance scene. ↑
Maybe this scene is the most famous in Beauty and the Beast. This scene's  song was sung by Mrs Pot, who is played by Emma Thompson. Her voice is very beautiful and makes me feel comfortable. I like it.
I’ll explain the interesting things about the movie. Beast was made with CG, but the animaters captured the real movement of the actor’s. For example, dance scene, Dan Stevens wore the Beast form suit.↓
It is a little bit strange. If I were Emma Watson and then if I should do this dance scene. I will not be able to stop laughing. I would laugh absolutenlly. So I think Emma Watson is an amazing actors. She is professional.
Anyway this movie is very good and anyone can enjoy it. You don’t need any preparation to watch it comfortably.


Finally I did some surprising(?) or interesting(?) things in this blog! Actually, if you watch the movies I introduced in order, there is a common actor before and after. You can find same of the some actors. If you have time, please look for them. In  the Love Actually and Beauty and the Beast it's difficult to find the some actors.^^ Do your best!

コメント