Love Actually (2003)


Hi, everyone. Speaking of December, it is Christmas.Today I will introduce a movie which is good for Christmas. It is the movie Love Actually. Every Christmas season, I really want to watch Love Actuary, I don’t know why but I think the atmosphere of this movie makes me do so. The story of the movie Love Actually is a little bit complicated. The main characters are 9 people.  The story of nine people advances at the same time. I putted on relationsihp diagram..↓
The story begins five weeks before Christmas and gradually gets closer to Christmas.
My favorite characters are John and Judy. They are stand in actors. They photograph it in nude, but they exchange a fun conversation and are very pretty. Another favorite character is Rufus. Rufus is played by Rowan Atkinson. He is famous for Mr Bean. By the way I love Mr Bean, when I was child I watched Mr Bean animation on Cartoon Network. It’s very funny. Rufus works in the jewel shop of the department store. Harry goes to the department store with carene his wife. He wants to buy a necklace for Mia of the subordinate. Negotiations of Rufus and Harry are interesting.
I recommend this movie this Christmas season because if you watch Love Actually you will get a warm feeling. Maybe you want to fall in love.^^
This is Rufus's funny scene.

コメント